Cooney Lees Morgan - Employment Lawyers Tauranga.
Whether you’re an employer or an employee we’ve got the know-how to help you with any issues that arise. Give us a call and we’ll get you sorted with the right advice to save you time, money and your reputation.
The farming workplace is a fast-changing environment of rights and responsibilities, with a vast array of employment issues that can arise on a daily basis. Our team of specialists are up with the play and able to give you straightforward advice – not just on avoiding or handling disputes, but on making the most of farm employment relationships.
Emploment Law Issues
- Drafting employment agreements.
- Proper procedures for hiring, disciplining, and dismissing employees.
- Restraint of trade and confidentiality covenants.
- Employment issues on the sale and purchase of a business.
- Understanding your obligations as an employer under the Employment Relations Act, Privacy Act, Holidays Act, Health & Safety at Work Act and Human Rights Act.
- Avoidance and resolution of personal grievances and disputes.
- Redundancy and severance.
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures.
- Performance management issues.
- Sexual harassment in employment.
- Recovery of wages.
- Representation in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court.
- Independent Contractor arrangements and contracts.
Contact our Bay of Plenty Emploment Lawyer
So why not give Adam a call today on 07 927 0509